Thursday, August 6, 2009

Family Time is Fun

My brother, sister-in-law, and niece have been here since last weekend and we've been having a lot of fun. Yesterday, we took the kids to the zoo. They had a blast. Abigail and Marlee both were well behaved but were exhausted by the end of the day. Abigail got a cup and a monkey as a souvenier and Marlee got a t-shirt.



Today we had lunch at Bonito's. It's a great Asian inspired restaurant downtown. The sushi was very yummy and so was the chicken Bento Box. After we came home, Justin and I continued our Super Mario Brothers 3 game. Ryan downloaded it for the Wii for me last week and we've been reliving our childhood the last few days. We wound up playing for a little over 3 hours today. We finally made it to world 8. Maybe we'll beat it tonight!




My brother is getting his tips frosted by Lori Beth, our cousin. He is so weird. He barely has any hair to begin with! Pictures to come on a later blog.
I'm super tired today so this is it for today because I can't think straight.




No comments:

Post a Comment