Saturday, October 24, 2009

Catchin Up

It's been a few weeks since I last posted. My computer has been suffering from the swine flu! Haha! I'm a PC what can I say. I really want a Mac! Now to play catch up.

October has flown by so fast. Two weeks ago Abigail and I went and visited my family in Graceville. She loves her Nana and Papa as well as her Uncle Justin, Aunt Hannah, and cousin Marlee. We had the best time. Nana and Papa took her to Aplin Farms outside of Dothan. She got to see all the farm animals, go through a corn maze, and pick out a pumpkin for her Papa to carve. Of course this gave me ample opportunities for photo ops, so I'll post a few of my favorite ones.
I can't believe that she is going to be two in less than a month. I am having fun planning her party and deciding on her presents but it's bittersweet. She's not a baby anymore. I have this little habit of holding her like a baby and saying "you're mama's little baby, right?" and she giggles then says "right" immediately followed by protests of being held that way! I love the way she comes up to me after she's been playing for a while and says "hey mama, what you doing?" And finally she loves to snuggle. That's my favorite part.
We are having a Family Fest instead of a Fall Festival at our church. It's the first Wednesday night in November. Part of the fun is a chili cook-off. Ryan and I have both entered and there has been a lot of smack talk. I think the chili that I make for our little family is great but I really need to practice a bit so that I can make it better. I'm pretty competitive so I really, really, really want to beat Ryan! Love you honey! :)








I hope everyone is having a great fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment