Monday, November 28, 2011

Four Years

I had planned for this post to be completed and ready for automatic posting last Monday. However, due to my lack of proper time management, I didn't get around to it before I left town. So here it is, a week late...

On November 21, 2007 I gave birth by C-section to a healthy, beautiful, 7 pound 8 ounce, 21 1/2 inch long baby girl. We named her Abigail Rose Foster. Since that day my life has changed so much. I have grown up, grown in my faith, been stretched as a person. Parenting has had it's ups and downs, from changing dirty diapers and potty training to watching all the milestones and seeing Abigail grow into the beautiful young lady that she is becoming. My heart swells with love for this four year old little girl. She makes me laugh. She makes me cry. She brings joy to our home. She has her own personality and style. I love watching her and seeing those things with my own eyes. I pray for her continually that she will grow up to know God and love Him and receive Him as her Lord and Savior. I pray that I do my very best to always point her to Him.

Her she is just moments after her arrival...


It's not her most attractive picture but I am always amazed by this picture. :)

All cleaned up...



First birthday...


Two years old...


Three years old...

(Picture by Amberly Foster Photography, Claxton, GA. You can check out her amazing work here)

Four years old...



Abigail, you are such a joy and inspiration in my life! I love you sweet girl! It's been a wonderful four years!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment