Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cleanse-Day 2

It's the end of day two and things are going well. I decided to weigh this morning to see if there was any progress and even after only one day, I was down a pound! I'm hoping that is going to be a trend! :) My exercise this week has been severely lacking. It would be kind of hard to push Abigail in the stroller with only the use of one hand at the moment. I'm going to have to get back into a routine of getting up early and going by myself. Which means I need to also get back to going to bed early. See what I mean about having a routine?

I do have to tell you that I made an adjustment to the cleanse today. I just couldn't stomach the Greek yogurt parfait today so I ate a piece of string cheese instead. Hopefully the plan will work just as well with this substitution. We'll see.

It was good to be back at our on church on Wednesday nights again. I'm helping my friend Amanda with the three year old's. Boy am I tired now! Which is another incentive to get to bed!

Good night blog world!

Peace, Love, and Healthy Living,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment