Thursday, April 4, 2013

Whole30: Day 5

Today has been a rather unusual day. I had some things come up health wise which ended with me having blood work done. I'm OK, so don't worry.

What does this mean for my Whole30 challenge?

I'm not sure yet. At this point, I feel that I need to consult with my doctor before continuing and that appointment isn't for a few weeks. So, until then, I'm going to eat clean and healthy but not completely stick with the Whole30. If my doctor gives the OK, then I'm planning on starting over and completing the challenge.

I stuck with the Whole30 today but I haven't eaten a lot. Just haven't felt so great today.

As soon as I have my appointment and talk to my doctor, I'll let you all know if I will be starting the challenge over or not.

I will say, that up until today, I've felt amazing and have enjoyed the Whole30. So, I'm hoping I get the go ahead to continue!

Peace, Love, and Healthy Living,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment