Saturday, April 9, 2011

In Case You Wanted to Know...

We are still in limbo when it comes to moving. I have to admit that I'm not a very patient person. This waiting has been hard for me. I'm just ready to know what it is we are doing. What is my purpose in packing or lack thereof? I feel bad for Ryan. I know he is stressed with the whole situation because majority of the responsibility falls on him. I am so thankful for a husband that takes care of and provides for me and Abigail. We are hoping and praying that we know something by sometime next week. On the other hand, we are going to look at two more houses in Slidell tomorrow. We looked at two on Wednesday but the nice one was out of our price range and the other, well, let's just say that if that's my only option then I guess I'll just have to learn to live with it! Continue to pray for us.

On another note, I ended up at Doctor's Urgent Care of Slidell on Thursday around noon. It was a pretty stressful day for me. I went by myself since Ryan was at home and could watch Abigail and the baby that I keep. I figured they would just recheck me and write me a different prescription (I had already been once a couple of weeks ago for a bladder infection). Well due to my symptoms and previous medical history, they drew two vials of blood and sent me next door to Doctor's Hospital of Slidell for a cat scan of my kidneys. If you know me, you won't be surprised that I was freaking out. I'm sort of a worry-wort and a hypochondriac. And of course, I had a hard time getting a hold of anyone in my family to inform them of what was going on so that added to my distress and dismay. After some paperwork and financial shenanigans, I finally had my cat scan done and was sent back over to DUC to wait for my results. Thankfully, my cat scan came back clean and my only problem was a kidney infection due to my bladder infection never clearing up. After receiving a shot in the buttocks and three different prescriptions, I made my way to Walgreen's where the pharmacy staff once again reminded me of why I don't like living here. I finally returned home 5 hours later! Whew! What a day!

The pain in my back around my kidneys was worse yesterday, so I laid around most of the day, taking it easy. The pain seems to have slacked up some so I am about to attempt to try and clean up the disaster I call my house. It's amazing to see how much I really do during the day when it doesn't get done on a daily basis. So much to catch up on.

1 comment:

  1. I pray that ya'll find a home (that you like) quickly! Waiting is not my strong suit either Jessica! I know that God is watching over you and your family and He will provide. Hope your infection clears.... SOON!! Love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete