Monday, January 30, 2012

30 Day Challenge: Days 3-7

Hi all! I am sorry that I haven't blogged in a while. My computer died recently and I'm currently out of town visiting my family. Both have been factors in my delay in blogging.

I am officially a week into the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and I feel great! Today should have been day 8 but we spent the whole day at church yesterday and I wasn't feeling well most of the day so I skipped my workout. I started back up again today.

The difference in my endurance from day 1 to day 7 is amazing. On day one, I was panting and barely able to complete the modified versions of each exercise. Today, on day 7, I was still breathing hard but I was able to complete the full version of each exercise, except push ups. I still have to do girl ones. Push ups are sooo hard for me! I'm hoping that by the end of this program, I can do real ones! :)

I am spending most of this week and next with my parent's. It's hard being out of your own routine but I am sticking to my plans and goals. My mom is a great motivator and helps keep me in line with my workouts while I'm here. I mean, she gets up at 5 or 5:30 every morning just to be sure she gets in her workout before work. She suffers with fibromyalgia which makes even sleep difficult for her most nights. If she can still get up and workout then I can too! And I don't have to worry about what we are going to be eating while I am here because they eat the same way I do! That is a huge blessing!

It's a new day, a new week. How are you going to be active this week? How are you going to eat healthier? How are you going to change your life? In the end, it's up to you! You can read all about my weight loss success, you can read stories from other blogger's too. You can know all the right things to do but until you DECIDE that YOU want it and YOU are willing to work HARD to get it, nothing is going to change. Take my advice: start TODAY, start SMALL, and stay COMMITTED!

Peace, Love, and Healthy Living,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment